Readers Post 3 | "Sharing is Posting" from Anastasia Pechlivanidou

I always wanted to be one of those people that would be in the future founders of a new humanism movement. Everything for people and around them. But what do people need now? After a weird discussion with a person who changed my life rapidly, I started considering how would I be helpful to my surroundings? My realization was that the time of fast movements is all around, and people tend to lose focus and themselves. So something must stop us – must give us a motive to look what is going on around.

The new era is the one of communication, internet, Facebook, twitter, linkedin and so many others – this is the place where we grow up, get informed, and find out opportunities and even friends. So this is the place where people will find depravation and evolution – if you cannot beat the system, change it!

My personal favorite hobby, except my work, is scanning the internet and tracking down opportunities. Most of the things that I find do not attract me, maybe because I have found who I am and what I will do with my life. But there are thousands of people out there searching for their life and meanings behind questions. All the things I find - articles, contests, events, interesting groups or pages -are always posted on my facebook profile. It would very selfish from my side to find all those wonderful things, and keep them for myself – especially when I do not practically use them.

Maybe my posts and my sharing intrigue someone to create a breakthrough, maybe my posts will become a milestone in somebody’s life…I will be happy if people start sharing all the things they know but do not need, so as to help others. I will be happier if I am one of those peopleJ.

1 comment:

  1. I love to do it... I'm having this "habit" to share everything with others since a couple of years, maybe 3 years. Sometimes I feel supergreat doing it, other i ask my self wheter those people will think what the hell am I doing... and why I'm stuffing their mail account or facebook pages with those forwarded messages/opportunities...

    I keep on doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete