Bridge 3 | "Forever"

Yesterday I had the nicest day in the city of Thessaloniki maybe in a whole life... It was full! Full of people I never shared a lot of time people, full of emotions, feelings and new things.

Life is BORING! When we don't care about this, when we procrastinate and when we want to complain and not live...

In this fancy day I had I heard something so deep like the ocean.

"Forever" exists. When we don't take time into consideration.

Somebody could ask what's the new in it. If time is a huge and meaningless zero of course everything lasts forever!

What if we think that time is not a zero, it is something just not important to us. Think of it. How many things would become more amazing?

If you say to someone that you had an excitement of a second people would notice only the excitement. If you say that you had sex/made love with someone for just one night, the important thing would be that you had sex/made love. If you would say that I am positive but I dont know for how long I can stand like this, people wouldn't think that your positivity will last soon but would notice that NOW you are positive, NOW you need help, NOW you can give passion, NOW it is the life and there is no idea for what's next.

On the other hand, time can be really important but what if we don't want to take it into consideration? What if it is important for me to love me for a lifetime but it is more important that you love me NOW and NOW and NOW and NOW. 

What?

No comments:

Post a Comment