Bridge 1 - Homes

At the moment I learn how to reach home without getting lost on the way, I find myself without a home.
Is it destiny or maybe habit?
The importance lies maybe on what a home is. What is a home?

Is it the place where your friends are? The place where the ones you love are? The place with "your" stuff? Is it the place where you can hide? Is it the place that gives you the safety to accumulate all the adventures you had out of it? Is home the reflection space you take in a conference?

Ancient Greeks had one whole God responsible for the home "affairs". She was Estia. She was highly connected to fire. So was maybe for the ancient Greeks the warmth the main characteristics defining the home? I guess I don’t  know. What I know is maybe that home is a short of imaginary or created concept. If life is a game for example, as many people say, where is the home part? If life was monopoly, would jail be the home, or would it be the parking lot?

It seems on the other hand, that even home is a created  concept, many beings around us have the need of it. We are even putting our Gods in homes. We are amazing.

On the other side, home maybe is an idea that we give the meaning on it. That would be nicer. It would also make it easier to have more homes than one!

Nevertheless, I am on the process of rebuilding my home, and I hope that it will be the more creating, refreshing and self stimulating home ever.

With all the love somebody can have for the homes of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment