Selfborder 2 | Real to Me

Listening to Brian Mcfadden song "Real to Me", I found the 3:43 minutes to ask myself what is real to me?

That's a tough question right?


Probably, our values, the ones we have and not believe or would like to, is what is real to me. So our "Ego" is the most real to us. When we act while thinking about ourselves.

At this point, I feel like giving my personal meaning about "Ego". We tend to say that this person, for example, is a very egoistic person, right? What does it mean? That this person cares only about themself. If we try to face it on the other side of the coin we can say that a person that is the least egoistic is doing things caring only for the others, right?

My question is: "Isn't someone doing everything for the others in order to see the same thing happening to them, too? Aren't we egoistically giving the penny for charity thinking that if we will be in the same place we will expect to get it back? Aren't we deep inside clap or approve a not so good attempt in order to receive the same for our attempt?"

If the answer is yes, what is real to me?



Wake up you might be dreaming,
wake up you might be dreaming now...

No comments:

Post a Comment