aLifeWithoutBorders | 2010 Report!

The Top 5 posts* of aLifeWithoutBorders in 2010 were:

1. Selfborder 7 | Something wicked this week comes                  171 Readers
2. 8th Border | I am not a racist, do I?                                              144 Readers
3. Bridge 6 | People Love People                                                      140 Readers
4. Selfborder 4 | Procrastination                                                        131 Readers
5. 9th Border | A matter of respect                                                    118 Readers

                         *Posts published before September do not have counted posts. Readers counted on 1st January

My Undiscovered Top 3 Posts in 2010 are:



Special thanks to:


My Brother Stamatis for promoting my blog to half population of Katerini and for even teaching English to his friends couldn't read my blog (:,
Larry Ioanninidis for promoting my blog in his (a-m-a-z-i-n-g) blog and for all the feedback, technology breakthrough etc. etc.,
Danai Angelopoulou and Elena Lamprou for being the first too readers to post on the blog (I am looking forward for more people),
Bora Mezetziou for her great ideas and suggestions on how to promote my blog in the future,
Eleana Terzaki, Anna Skryabina, Marianthi Milea for commenting, telling me how you like my blog and helping me being focused on that I am doing,
All my friends for reading, Like-ing and promoting my blog.

Last but not least thank YOU for reading this post.

I promise 2011 will be even more bright for aLifeWithoutBorders.

1 comment: